Ok I have to admit I am a little slack at this whole blogging thing, I have sat down a number of times to do a post noticed an update on one of my favorite blogs and wind up getting side tracked.
So just a quick update post today with a couple of projects that have come off the needles. The first one is Zoe's pinwheel sweater which I am super happy with as is Zoe. I love how it turned out.
Second are some nb longies. The colour is under the sea and is hand dyed by....... me!! Yep, I have caught the dying bug and been doing some dying with food colouring.
And finally a Milo Vest for Conor. I have said it previously and will say it again, this pattern is a wonderful knit. Once I have finished the pair of longies I making for Kye I will be casting on another Milo vest for Kye.
What has been going on here?
13 years ago
1 comments:
They're all great Pip! Love that pinwheel, and the dye job on the yarn :) You've got cute kiddies there!
Post a Comment