CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Road Trip

We have just returned from a family holiday to the snow. It was fantastic, the kids had a ball, and did really well considering it is a long drive from Brissy. They especially loved visiting with their cousins on the way and getting the chance to go quad bike riding. They have asked for bikes once we finally do the move to the farm. After a lesson to remind them of the basics they were both off and skiing. Zoe did especially well ], giving her dad a bit of a run for his money.

We camped in the national park which I was a little concerned about, but in the end we were toasty warm. I didn't get as much knitting done as I had hoped so no finished project pics, but hopefully will have some soon.










0 comments: