Well I have been very poor on the blogging front. Things have been a bit hectic around here with Kye's seizures keeping us on our toes. Touchwood it looks like we are getting somewhere and are nearly 3 weeks since he has had one (little happy dance!)
So now that my little fella is back to his happy self I have been able to get on the sewing machine and have got cracking on my Christmas to do list. Gift wise I have finished a pencil/drawing folder for Kye and some new shorts and singlet.



I have also just about finished two christmas sets for Kye and about to start on Zoe and Conor's. 

Oh I almost forgot I have also been busy sewing eight angel's outfits for Zoe's prep class. They are putting on a Nativity play next month. Only a photo of the dresses at present, there are halo's and wings as well, but will have to wait for the big night to get photo's of the full outfit.
Not much knitting has been happening of late due to the sewing but I am slowing working on a Barnacle Bill Pirate for Conor. He hasn't stopped asking me to make him since he discovered him in one of my knitting books. I am regularly getting questioned on how much knitting I have been doing :). I am hoping to have him finished for Christmas.
What has been going on here?
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment