CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Few Winter knits

Yet again I have been slack on the blogging front. Our newest addition Harrison is now 4 months old and going great. We got off to a bit of a rocky start with him but he is now going great guns. Kye is also going great and we are happy to report we are coming up on 4 months seizure free.

Have a few things knits that have come off the needles over the past month.

Four Bags Full Dragon's Blood from The Yarn Cafe


BFL Earth Mother from The Yarn Cafe



Mosaic Moon Single ply 'Woodlands Tale' (the squishy wool I have knit)

Milo - Woolganics Ultimate Longies -BFL 'Sedona'


Mosaic Moon 3ply 'Dublin FairCity'

I am also toying with a little business venture to allow me to share my love for knitting with others, but more on that later.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my your knits are fabulous. My fav. would be the gift wrap romper, how sweet is that!