As usual time has gotten away from me and it has been a while between posts. My four little ones are going great. Our newest family member has just gone 8 months - wow that has gone quick. Kye is also back on track after a few days in hospital thanks to an extra long seizure. Conor is getting excited with Christmas approaching which means not long till he starts prep. And my beautiful big girl is going brilliantly at school.
I finally managed to get some sewing time this week, so did up a couple of reversible Christmas Skirts for Zoe and a school friend. I used Michelle's wonderful tutorial

I have been lucky enough to test Clara which is a lace body top which is sure to be a hit once released. Paired with a Christmas skirt it was a perfect outfit for Zoe's school disco which was red, green and white themed.

With the weather warming up I have been working on a few summer tops for the kids. I really love Tikki's Eden Adam & Eve patterns. Zoe's is in Debbie Bliss Eco Baby cotton and Harrison's are both in Anchor Magicline.


What has been going on here?
13 years ago
1 comments:
Love the skirts and the tutorial.
Thanks for the link.
Post a Comment